Another wonderful Etsy European Street Team challenge, this week hosted by Sabine of La Marquise des Anges. She chose … SENSE OF TOUCH and TEXTURES.
So much fun with this one!
I immediately thought of beads in different finishes, materials, sizes and shapes of course …
- a central bead, completely handmade, beadwoven out of the tiniest 15/0 Miyuki beads … coarse
- cube beads, matte … angular
- silver plated oval spacer beads … smooth
- wooden beads … warm
- ridged acrylic ‘antique look’ spacer beads … rough
but wait …. not only beads certainly!
- gunmetal chain … cold, sleek
- feathers … so soft, light, sensual … irresistible!
To complete the picture, a supple leather cord around the neck …
The TOUCH and TEXTURES Choker, now available in my Etsy shop.
Visit Sabine’s blog to see all the entries from other team members.